Declaration pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196 (Code for the Protection of Personal Data)
- Protection of personal data
The activities proposed in the Network by Nicosia S.p.A. Are implemented in full compliance with international, community and national standards in privacy and data protection. In addition to what is published on this page, clarifications can be requested from Nicosia S.p.A. , By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the head office of Nicosia S.p.A. .
- Collection and use of personal data
In full respect of the provisions of Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, it is stated that Nicosia S.p.A. Collects personal data solely on the basis of express consent from its customers. The processing of the personal data provided may include the following activities: collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, communication, deletion and destruction (the listings of such activities are reproduced for purely exemplary purposes). The purpose of the treatment is solely to be able to provide the services offered and to provide the necessary management. The information will be collected by Nicosia S.p.A. Through the membership forms, which will keep the data in accordance with the provisions of the law in force.
According to art. 11 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the personal data subject to processing are:
- Treated legally and according to fairness;
- Collected and recorded for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and used in other processing operations in terms compatible with those purposes;
- Accurate and, if necessary, up-to-date;
- Relevant, complete and non-excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed;
- Kept in a form allowing the identification of the person concerned for a period of time not exceeding that required for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
Nicosia S.p.A. Requires the express consent of the person concerned to the use of the data for purposes other than those previously indicated, such as the submission of advertising material, the sending of commercial information, the insertion into newsletters, the processing of market research , The compilation of statistics.
- Security in data transmission
Nicosia S.p.A. Has put in place the necessary physical and electronic measures to protect confidentiality and ensure the security of the information provided by customers and users. These measures, adopted pursuant to art. 33 and ss. Of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, are capable of protecting the paper and electronic documentation provided by anyone who has relations with Nicosia S.p.A. .
Physical and electronic measurements will be constantly updated, in compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Code.
- Rights of interested parties and access to data
Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 establishes the rights and faculties that can be exercised in relation to the processing of the data provided.
In particular, Art. 7 provides that ‘the data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form’.
In addition, the person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
- Of the origin of personal data;
- The purposes and methods of treatment;
- Of the logic applied in the case of processing made with the aid of electronic instruments;
- Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
The interested party also has the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- Deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those for which no conservation is required in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations of cui to the lett. (A) and (b) have been made aware, including in terms of their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment appears to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the Protected right.
- Nicosia S.p.A. It undertakes to keep the client files complete and up to date.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or sales material.
Direct or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication. Exercise and procedures for the exercise of rightsThe rights indicated by art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (and referred to in the preceding paragraph of this Policy) are exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the holder or the manager. Nicosia S.p.A. Undertakes to provide a suitable response without delay to any request that should be made. 9 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the request addressed to the holder or the person in charge may also be sent by registered mail, fax or electronic mail.Nicosia S.p.A. Undertakes to respond promptly to any message that should be sent to Via Luigi Capuana, 49 – 95039 Trecastagni (CT) .Title and responsible for the treatmentIn accordance with D.Lgs. 196/2003, we inform you that the owner and the person responsible for the processing of personal data is Mr. Carmelo Nicosia, legal representative of Nicosia S.p.A. , A company with registered office in Via Luigi Capuana, 49 – 95039 Trecastagni (CT).